Terms and Conditions
There are various Terms and Conditions that relate to your relationship and interaction with our Company and we believe it is important to bring them to your attention.
Please carefully check the details of your booking as given by your booking agent.
If there is anything that you do not understand or if any details are incorrect please advise us as soon as possible in advance so that we can ensure you have a quick and efficient check in.
Each passenger should, not only carefully examine their ticket, but also the
- Conditions of Entry to Property,
- Conditions of Carriage,
- Our General Terms and Conditions,
- Those specifically relating to the Class or Package Information,
- Game Viewing Terms and Conditions,
- and where applicable those relating to the “not-so-nimble” Conditions for Disabled, Physically and Mentally Challenged
- Please read prior to boardingall as published on this web site or available on request.
Unless issued directly to the Passenger by Bill Harrop’s “Original” Balloon Safaris, an Approved Agent’s Voucher, or Receipt of Deposit, or Full Pre-payment must be presented at the check-in counter prior to the Passenger boarding the Aircraft.
No passenger may board the aircraft unless they are in possession of a Ticket, issued by Bill Harrop’s Original Balloon Safaris, and are able to present it, or a boarding pass to the Captain or relevant assistant.
Acceptance of a Ticket by the “Passenger”, or the passenger’s legal guardian, or nominated carer hereinafter referred to as the “Responsible Person” confirms that he/she accepts the terms and conditions contained herein.
Flights are operated under the Air Service Licence of Bill Harrop’s Original Balloon Safaris, South African Civil Aviation Authority License No. N146D, unless otherwise advised.