Additional Terms and Conditions:
• Before booking pre-existing medical conditions, and recent surgical procedures, must be disclosed.
• The ticket must be used within 12 months of the original date of issue.
• Please keep in mind that hot air ballooning is 100% weather dependent, should we have to cancel the flight due to unsafe flying conditions (such as strong wind or rain), then we will not be held liable for any accommodation reservations made in anticipation of the hot air balloon flight.
• Hot air ballooning is subject to safe flying conditions.
• Tickets are Non-Refundable on the Explorer Package.
• If the guest needs to postpone the booking, a minimum of 5 working days’ notice needs to be sent in writing. If notice is not received, then the ticket shall be non-re-bookable.
• Children Passengers will be measured on the morning of the flight, at check-in, to ensure they comply with the minimum height requirement. Should the child not be deemed tall enough to safely participate in the hot air balloon activity the flight ticket will be forfeited (non-refundable nor re-bookable).
• Traditional Package: Tickets are refundable on the Traditional Package in the event we must cancel the flight due to unsafe flying conditions (such as strong wind/rain).
• Refunds, in the event of cancellation due to unsafe flying conditions only, will be processed the same way payment was received.